Monday, December 27, 2010

Family History Shazam!

Well, I had a website about my own ancestry that I put together about nine year ago now. It's out of date, and my career has evolved so much since then [check out the old Tolley Genealogy site though!]. The longer you spend time in the same place, the more you realize you have become older and wiser, rather than the new kid who still needs help. So, in an effort to help you with your family history, I've decided to go public. I want to keep this blog light and interesting, with information and helps about family history research, news, interesting documents I come across, and answers to reader questions.

*The word 'shazam' was coined by American comic book artist Bill Parker in 1940. Just thought you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment